Wed, Apr 26|
The Power of Brand Building: Lessons from Fish Fingers and Cars to Boost Your Credibility 🎙️ With Fabian Schütze
In this online session, Fabian Schütze, an expert in aesthetic communication and branding, will share methods and tactics for building trust and credibility with your customers. Learn how to make your customers want to work with you and establish strong business relationships.
Time & Location
Apr 26, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM GMT+2
About the event
Fabian's main areas of study were aesthetic communication in theatre, literature, film, social media, music, politics, and psychology.
He taught these essences as a lecturer at the university. In his later professional life, he accompanied companies such as igloo, BMW Group, Birkenstock, Zumtobel Group, SanDisk, and BNP Paribas as a C-Level, shareholder, or shareholder employee - in the strategic orientation as well as in the communicative implementation. He has received several awards for his approach, including as MVP of a global network with more than 5,000 employees.
In this call you will learn from Fabian:
- How to make customers want to work with you and enter into a relationship with you
- The importance of trust and credibility in building a successful business relationship
- Methods and tactics for credible communication in practice
- How to apply these methods and tactics to your own company for improved sales and customer loyalty
- Remember: Credibility is an essential cornerstone of trust. And trust, in turn, is an elementary building block for a business relationship (sales & customer loyalty).
Don't miss out on this opportunity to elevate your brand and boost your credibility! 💪💙
**Please note that this event is for our German speaking community