Wed, May 03|
BOBC Round Table: Conscious Sales - When Is It Time to Stop?
Many give up way to early when speaking to potential clients, sponsors, investors, or whoever they are trying to connect with. Other push it too far and loose a valuable contact. When is the right time to stop to maximize the outcome? This is what we are going to address.
Zeit & Ort
May 03, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM GMT+2
Über das Event
Hosted by Thomas Weildlich, Founder of the BlueOcean BusinessClub, this event promises to be an eye-opening exploration of conscious sales and the art of knowing when to stop.
One of Thomas' main expertise is sales communication. How to stay charmingly annoying and winning others over for your vision and mission?
With Thomas as your guide, you'll discover powerful insights and practical tips to help you find the perfect balance between pushing too hard and giving up too soon when connecting with potential clients, sponsors, investors, and other crucial contacts.
What to expect:
- Engaging discussion with like-minded professionals
- Valuable insights and tips from a sales communication expert
- Specific examples and case studies to illustrate key concepts
- Opportunities to upgrade your own communication power and approach
- Chance to network with other entrepreneurs and business professionals
If you're tired of the same old boring webinars and want to connect with like-minded professionals in a dynamic and stimulating environment, then you won't want to miss this event.
Register now to upgrade your own communication power!