Thu, May 18|
Berlin: Peruvian Food & Cultural Experience
Join us for an evening of culture, cuisine, and inspiration at CHICHA! Hear Robert Peveling-Oberhag's success story while indulging in the best-rated Peruvian cuisine and discovering the unique production process of Nature Wine. Come as you are and be ready to experience a night of inspiration.
Time & Location
May 18, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM GMT+2
Berlin, Friedelstraße 34, 12047 Berlin, Germany
About the event
Are you ready to be a part of an extraordinary experience that will leave you inspired, filled with cultural immersion, and mouthwatering cuisine?
Join us at CHICHA, the perfect venue for a unique live city event that will combine business talks with fine dining and cultural immersion.
Our very own Florian Hager and the owner of CHICHA, Robert Peveling-Oberhag, will be your hosts for the evening.
You'll get to listen to Robert's success story - a super intelligent man who left his former profession in finance to follow his passion, and now is a successful restaurateur. His journey will not only give you goosebumps but will also inspire you on many levels.
Here's what you can expect:
- Hear Robert Peveling-Oberhag's captivating success story of following his passion for Peruvian cuisine after a successful finance career.
- Indulge in the best-rated Peruvian cuisine nominated for a Michelin star and immerse yourself in Peruvian culture.
- Discover the unique production process of Nature Wine and taste the difference between industrial and natural wine.
- An exclusive night of culture, cuisine, and inspiration at CHICHA.
Location: CHICHA, Friedelstraße 34, 12047 Berlin Date
Time: May 18, 2023, at 18.00 CET
Maximum Attendees: 12
Costs: Payable at the door
- Family Sharing Dinner: 54€ per Person
- Nature Wine Introduction & Tasting (Budget tbd)
Theme/Feel: Come as you are and be ready to experience a night of inspiration, culture, and cuisine.
Don't miss out on this exclusive opportunity to be a part of a unique experience filled with inspiration, culture, and cuisine.
RSVP now and join us at CHICHA on May 18, 2023, at 6:00 PM CET!